Thursday, May 20, 2010

pavlova

































































































We had some friends over the other day~ I made a traditional kiwi pavlova for dessert...oh yummy! I bought a darling tea towel before I left NZ with the recipe on it! Confession~I actually never made this in New Zealand. I guess because the Kiwi's always made them so well where ever we went! I'm really enjoying making them now!

Along with that I made some wonderful tapas.....scones with dried cherries, cream cheese, heavy cream and butter cut into the flour....cherry & vanilla extract ohh la la! We barbecued a lovely tri tip!
Friend's fellowship & food!

I have good news coming up!
enjoy!
bless & hugs!

pamy j

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I cannot wait to see what you are working on !! You have such a wonderful talent !
Please let me know when you are showing them ~
xoxo
Lori

Anonymous said...

you are so talented I am so proud to be your daughter! you have taught me so much and I am so excited to start a little shop with you someday!! Everything is so romantic and wonderful xoxo