Friday, May 28, 2010

cute ideas for weddings or garden parties~


















i came across these and thought i would share ....what lovely simple ideas for a wedding or a garden party~ a while back i taught a class for some lovely ladies on making wire hanging vintage bottles. i came across these pictures off a german website called Bo.... of course our bottles were more elaborate adorned with jewels, crystals and pearls ....but I'm drawn to the simplicity of these....just simple pretty...enjoy! I'm making some!

jonathan is here.....so great to have him home! he and mark are out together at the moment. kenzie arrives tomorrow...i will post more pictures in the next few days~

my bags are adorable....can't wait to share!

bless & hugs!
pamy j

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh Pamy !
I just feel a warmth in my heart that you will all be together again ~
God is so good how He orchestrates our lives ~
Okay I am thinking I might need a sneak peek :)
I cannot wait for your shop !!
hugs
Lori

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Pamy J ~
Have you started selling your things yet ? I keep waiting for a blog post :)