Sunday, November 15, 2009

don't worry~













































I love Christmas~ I love everything about it~

I love CHRIST in Christmas (I know it's not His real Birthday) but still we remember Him~
I love family~food~Christmas carols~presents~decorations~ornaments~lights.....I just love it all!

This year we will be with family for a winter Christmas, our precious kids~I'm SO excited but a little torn too. We love this church family here and will miss them so~ knowing this is the last Christmas season here.

I will not have all my pretties (they are only things I know) as our container will take 3 months to arrive. We do not yet know what the Lord has for us in the States..... just that we are to go now~ so we obey and walk by faith~

I am comforted by this scripture~

Matt 6:34
therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it's own things. Sufficient for the day is it's own trouble.
That's exactly what I'm doing.....

Bless & Hugs!
(pics are from various blogsites)

pamy j

No comments: