Friday, November 13, 2009

I am woman~


I am woman~taken from his side~
You see for Adam there was not found a helper comparable to him. God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam~and he slept; and he took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh in it's place...Then the rib which the Lord God has taken from man He made into woman~
Adam said~
You shall be bone of my bones
And flesh on my flesh
She shall be called woman
Because she was taken out of man
Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Who am I?
I am woman~
from his side....
Mark's woman and I love it!
We should rejoice in our marriages....loving and serving our husbands~ I'm SO thankful for such a wonderful godly man! I am truly blessed!
Ladies~ pray daily for your husbands that they will be godly and be the leaders in the home~we really need to be doing that~
Bless & Hugs!
pamy j

No comments: