Saturday, October 10, 2009

Proverbs 31~


~ I'm on the mend~ While I was flat out on my back for a few days I was inspired by this~(for I have been learning the art of lace-making)
~such beauty~
I was also thinking about the Proverbs 31 woman~ in verse 13: she works willingly with her hands and then in verse 23: She makes linen garments and sells them~
Has God blessed you with a certain gift~ do you cook~create~take care of children~manage the home~visit the hurting~serve in your church perhaps in Sunday school or help in other areas of church?
I know we have SO much in our lives going on~ but this women in Proverbs 31~ it talks about her household being in order and not eating the bread of idleness ~ how much time do we waste?
Use your gifts! He will reward you~read all of 31 I was so inspired!
Bless and hugs!
Pam

No comments: