Friday, September 4, 2009

My Friends~


I love teacups~
They are like my friends....I've been blessed with many throughout the years~ Their are those that I have sought after, some added blessings in my life which found their way to me as gifts, and than their are those I've admired from afar~

They are all beauties ~ some of them so delicate and special...ooh and those that are cracked & aged, missing their cute little handles~ and then sadly some have been chipped from mishandling over time.... Still- I never discard them, I just can't! I repair the damaged ones so delicately with prayer, the right glue, TLC and lots of patience. And even though they bear the marks of time and may not be perfect they have all had such a special place on my table throughout my life ~ each one a true beauty ....
many memories ~laughter~tears~heartache~Bible studies~fellowship... so many more memories to come~ along with added tea-cups~

Proverbs 17:17~ a friend loves at all times~
Col 3:13-14~ bearing with one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection~


I'm thankful you are my teacups~
Bless and Hugs!
Pam


No comments: