Sunday, January 10, 2010

trials~


House hunting.....
I was reading this morning in my devotions about trials. I feel I have had my share lately~ Did you realize we are to consider it all joy when we encounter various trials? I know what your thinking, oh sure! We are being tested....you see the Lord wants us to shine...He wants to see His reflection in us!
So how do we handle them? In this past few days...McKenzie has had a fender bender.... which will cost us the deductible cost...her brakes went out that cost us 400.00...we are looking for a house (and yes I love this little shack! ).
On the flip side....we were given a car a huge SUV....and a place to stay for the time being....I feel so blessed!
I can pray.....
I'm thankful for my friends who pray for us too~
Bless & Hugs!
Pamy j

No comments: