Saturday, January 16, 2010

pink


pink pink.....!
We finally found a house to rent! I have limited Internet access right now so my posts are few at the moment. I have also come to realize how much I dislike facebook (love my friends though) so you won't find me there that much.
Back to the house.....we found a cottage in Shell Beach! It looks like it is a 1940's-60 house! The Lord just really blessed us...we had been looking EVERWHERE and oh so tired! It was SO hard to find a house to rent. We happened to pass by this and saw the 'for rent' sign out front. The owner was inside painting with her Mum. When I walked in the first thing I noticed was the kitchen....which she apologized for the colour (hee he). I couldn't believe it, I told her I was probably one of the rare few that would love that kitchen! Yep...it's PINK!! Rachel Ashwell would approve I must say....
We prayed (as there were 2 houses we put in applications for). The Lord closed one door and opened this one....I feel really blessed....it is a small cottage with 2 bathrooms 3 bedrooms very vintage with tons of potential.....so for now that is where we will live. Our container arrives the beginning of Feb. We move in Feb 1.
I will post pics.....
I feel as though my prayer life has soared through all of this transition....I am also praying for you too! I love the verse...Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart......find it and read it....
Bless & hugs!
pamy j

No comments: